Monday, September 9, 2013

Birthday Week

It is Karen's birthday week.  I am excited for you birthday and I hope that your week goes well.  Congratulations on the chili Robin, that is amazing that you won.  Good job.  Isaac was grumpy today and didn't want much to do with me.  After dinner we had to deliver invitations and that put him in a good mood and we had a good rest of the night.  He was a lot happier.  Case mowed the lawn today and we went to lowes and got some mold preventative spray.  It smells in the basement because of all the water so I am hoping that clears up soon.  No much else going on.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...