Thursday, September 12, 2013

happy birthday

Happy BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!! i hope it was a great day. I am excited to play tomorrow. Today was good. I found out that with my bonus vaction days if you had 100% attendance you got 100 dollar bonus :) so I get a 100 dollar bonus and 5 bonus vacation days off I am excited. My massage was good it was weird but most find your inner relaxation and release toxin places are always off to me. but it was fun. I can still go 2 more times with my groupon so if there is another day that sounds fun I might do it again. well not to much else with me. Walter left for california today and comes back sunday night. They are driving I am so glad that is not me. well I have to work early tomorrow. have a great karens birthday day robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...