Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Late night

Happy Birthday Eve Karen.  I hope that you have a fun day tomorrow and have a lot of birthday cake in your mouth.  Mom that was nice of you to visit My Carlson.  That is really sweet of you, I am glad that you were able to go and visit with him.  Isaac woke up early this morning but we had a pretty good day.  I went to Joanns and got some material for the tea towels.  They moved enrichment back to the 11th so I need to find someone to help me.  I am not sure if they are cute.  I need to do the blanket stitch around then and then I will attach pictures.  I had enrichment tonight so I had to make peach cobbler for it.  It turned out pretty good and there are left overs which is nice.  Isaac did really well and Randy's and he had a fun time.  I am glad that I am able to leave him and he does good.  Enrichment was fun and the speaker was good but I really didn't like her message.  It was something to think about anyway.  I did finish binding my quilt last night and I washed it today.  I love it.  It is a really pretty quilt.  I think that I am going to hang it up in the new sewing room down stairs.  I think that it would be pretty.  Everyone have a good night and have a good birthday tomorrow Karen.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...