Sunday, September 8, 2013

safe and sound

Everyone made it safe and sound home.  Karen I am sorry your tooth took so long.  I hate teeth.  The homecoming was nice.  There were a ton of people for the luncheon and it turned out nice.  Austin looks really good.  Skinny but really good.  It rained here most of the day also.  It was nice to get some water.  It felt so nice. It rained last night also.  We went to Harmons last night because Isaac remembered he didn't get his green car but it was gone so we got a white car instead.  Rachel got some fabric to make Andrea a baby quilt.  We didn't do too much else.  Just the homecoming.  Next weekend is a birthday celebration.  I am excited for that.  Good luck Robin with your chili, I hope you win the prize.
 LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...