Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Karen

Karen, I am glad that you had a good day and I am glad that you have tomorrow off.  Have a really fun time and we will be down on Saturday and we will have fun.  We had a busy day.  I had a doctors appointment in this afternoon and everything looks good.  We went out to lunch afterward at the black pearl and that was fun.  I got some sewing done during Isaac's nap.  I cut out the I spy quilt and quilted the other quilt I am working on.  After Isaac woke up we went to Kohls and got Casey some new pants and went grocery shopping.  It just started to rain, it has been a nice cool evening.  Happy Birthday again Karen.  I hope your massage went well Robin.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...