Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Counting down

I love the count down calendars.  They are so much fun.  Thanks for doing that Rachel.  Tomorrow night Kay is coming to get me and we are going to go get Austin at the airport.  That will be fun.  I told them I would be a little late getting into work on Thursday but I don't think I will be too late.  It is the summer barbeque on Thursday and Friday is the last day of someone at work so we are taking him to lunch.  This is a busy week for sure.  I am excited for the homecoming.  It is at 9:00 on Sunday.  Karen that is good you got your lawn mowed.  I didn't think you felt very well.  Have a great Wednesday. It is nice to have a short week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...