Friday, September 6, 2013

A day off

I think that Karen wants to go to the fair for her birthday.  We could go Friday or Saturday if you guys want.   Whatever works best.  Casey didn't work today and we had a good day.  We cleaned up the house this morning and took a load to the dump.  We decided just to get rid of the mattress that got wet.  Casey and Isaac were jumping on the trampoline so I got some sewing done and I finished the top I had been working on.  I forgot to say on Wednesday I finished quilting my block of the month so I just have to hand sew the binding on now.  I will put a picture on when I am done.  We all took a nap when Isaac did which was nice.  This evening Casey went on a bike ride with his Dad and Collin.  Isaac really wanted to go so he took him with them.  He did really good and had a good time.  So I was able to pin my quilt that I got a back for at swiss days.  I am almost done doing that.  It was just a nice relaxing day.  We are coming down tomorrow but it will probably be around dinner time.  We are excited to see everyone.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...