Thursday, September 5, 2013

still here

sorry i didn't blog I was so tired I fell asleep. yikes I'm good at that. today was good but crazy, my boss pissed me off again so I told him my frustrations. I didn't yell or anything I just calmly stated facts and I think he got my annoyance with the situation. I guess he told the project manager about our conversation and later the project manager thanked me. so I guess all in all what was needed to be said by many was said by me. soooo that was my day. A girl invited me on her team for a movie competion demon chaser. I said yes I think it will be a fun thing to do. I'm not 100% sure if I doing the pioneer show though but I should know by next week. I guess. well have a great one robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...