Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fixing

Last night a screw fell out of my glasses so after me and Isaac went to the nature center we got Isaac and went and fixed my glasses.  The lady also fixed the bend in them so they feel like New.  I also made appointments for check up for our eyes.  It has been a while.  When we got home I put Isaac down for a nap and casey was headed to work.  He decided to lay down for 5 minutes downstairs and the mattress was soaked and he noticed the ceiling was wet.  Casey called his dad and they fixed everything.  It was the dishwasher tube leaking.  We need to replace the sheet rock but we will do that later when it has dried.  It was a busy evening.  I hope everyone has a good night and gets some rest.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...