Friday, September 6, 2013

So glad it is Friday

I had a good day and tonight was really nice.  We had just a quiet night also.  I am going to buy pizza's tomorrow night for dinner.  Robin if you and Walter and Karen want to come you are more than welcome.  The home coming is at 9:00 on Sunday.  I am taking next Friday off for Karen's birthday.  Karen what would you like to do.  Robin I am glad you are doing some makeup that will be fun.  We are just going to do stuff and if you can come that would be great if not you can come another time.  How does that sound?  I really rained here tonight and it came off the lake.  It looked just like being by the ocean and smelled like it also.  It was neat.  Drive safe tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...