Monday, February 17, 2014

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - Phyllis Diller

Karen, you will have to keep those instructions forever.  That is pretty funny.  Thank you again for the fun day Saturday.  It was so nice and we had a great time. Yesterday we all slept in so we missed sacrament meeting but made it to Sunday school.  Isaac wouldn't talk about his class so I am not sure how it went.  Today was pretty good, nothing to exciting.  We had to go grocery shopping and the weather was nice so we played outside for a while.  Isaac wanted to go to the toy store tonight so Casey and Isaac went out and I stayed home and worked on pictures.  I hadn't taken them off my phone since August, whoops.  I was looking at old pictures and it was fun to see how young we were.  I need to make picture books of the old ones.  We may come down on Friday Robin is busy but if you want Karen you should come down and meet up for dinner.  I will keep everyone updated.  Everyone have a good night and thanks again.  Isaac is spoiled to have such a great family.  Today he wanted to go in the cloud and see the astronauts.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...