Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

I'm glad today was the middle of the week. I am ready for the last half. Tomorrow I am doing pioneer theater so hopefully it all works out. I met up with Walter for lunch today we had rumbi's. Then he had a meeting about the housing. I don't think they are going to have him move Monday. I don't really know whatever happens happens I guess. I am just going with the flow Walters stressed so I am going with whatever is easy  que sera. Anyway I did get some pants made that Walter needed for the sca. It was a fun little project for me to work on tonight. Have a good Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...