Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ruffles

I bought a new foot for my sewing machine and it came today.  It makes ruffles and pleats.  I just tried it out on one little thing and it works really good.  I am excited to make things with it.  The weather has been really nice.  While I sewed with Jenn Isaac played outside for a while.  It was nice to be able to have him dig in the sand for a while.  We went to story time this morning and then we went to the fabric store.  I decided to make Vickie a I spy blanket and Oliver one while I am at it and I needed a couple of more panels.  Jenn came over to sew which was fun.  Casey helped the neighbors get their car home after work and then he headed up to Clifton to give his Mom the wood he cut.  Tyson was up there with his family so he got to see them also.  That is about it, I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...