Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello

I hope things work out good for Walter.  I hope that your second job goes well Robin.  Karen, I think that you made a good choice on the snow.  I always think waiting for it to melt is the best plan.  I hope that you had productive evening with Dave Mom, I hope that he finds a job.  You are really sweet.  We had a good day, it was pretty uneventful.  I felt a lot better today and was able to get some things done.  We went over to Randy's house tonight to return the trailer and we stayed and visited for a while.  I may of forgotten to tell you but they put in hardwood looking floor upstairs and it looks so nice.  They did a good job.  I also forgot to say that we used Karen's gift card to Burger King on Monday, thank you Karen that was awful nice.  Well I have a doctors appointment in the morning tomorrow and we are headed to SLC.  I will text Mom when we leave and we can work out a plan.  I am excited for dinner, thanks for coming down.  We will meet up with you Robin another time. :)

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...