Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm not taking a chance

Rachel that was funny.  I agree with Phyllis Diller, why take the chance.  Robin why isn't your internet working?  Do you need dad to come over and check it out?  Karen, I am glad your marble contraption is working out.  It looks really cool.  I went to work today and worked 6 hours.  Dad wasn't feeling very well so we just chilled tonight.  Those pictures are so cute of Isaac.  I had such a fun time.  If you want me to take some time off on Friday I can do that.  That will be fun.  It is back to work full time for me.  Robin maybe your boss won't come tomorrow either.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...