Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it

I got 17.77, it is always fun to get free money.  That will get a lot of books.  My visiting teachers came today and their kids go to the preschool I was thinking about for Isaac so I got the information from them and put Isaac on the list.  I think it will be fun for him.  I am going to have go two days a week for two hours.  I feel better about getting him on the list.  I have been worrying about it.  The last thing I need to do is get a date to bless Oliver.  It was snowing and raining today so we just stayed inside.  We watched Frozen again.  Isaac has been singing the songs all day, it is pretty cute.  I have the songs stuck in my head all day and all night.

Love
Rachel





 Watching Frozen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...