Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pokey Slow

It was slow for me as well but I really needed some slow days.  I am sure it will get busy here real soon.  I love the joke Rachel.  That was funny.  I think that is cute Isaac was eating Oliver for breakfast that is so cute.  I am glad you are taking Isaac in.  Get it checked out.  We had fun in Park City.  Dad got some new shoes at Columbia house and I bought Conner an outfit for the baptism.  I might have gotten a couple matching shirts for Isaac and Oliver also.  Robin that is interesting that you can just barcode in everything.  That is going to make it a lot easier.  Karen, I got 27 dollar on credit for books from that lawsuit.  Rachel you should check and see if you got any credits from Amazon.  I am going to buy me some books.   Have a nice Hump day tomorrow.  I love Wednesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...