Friday, March 28, 2014

I tried to catch some fog, I mist.

Congratulations Robin.  That would be a good job for you.  You are a hard worker.  I hope that you had a good half day off Karen and that your eye appointment went well.  I hope that you got some rest Mom and start to feel better.  I have had a headache all week, I think that all this weather affects us.  I had a good day, it was really relaxing for me.  Casey helped me last night so I got some sleep which was nice.  We went grocery shopping today which went well.  This afternoon we watched a show and Casey held Oliver so I got to do some sewing.  It felt really nice to do that, I feel more relaxed when I have time to sew.  Casey made bread and turkey soup for dinner.  It all tasted really good.  Tomorrow they are having a Easter egg hunt at the zoo at 12:00.  I am going to go to it.  Casey has bike class tomorrow so he will be gone most of the day.  I hope that you have a safe drive to Pocatello Mom and I hope that the baptism is nice.  We will see you when you get here.  Isaac is excited to see you.

Love
Rachel

Isaac bouncing Oliver


Oliver's turn in the gym


Isaac turn in the gym


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...