Tuesday, March 25, 2014

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble. :)

Good job loosing weight Robin, that is a good goal and I think that you can do it.  Good luck.  Karen, I am sure that you can keep your tree alive.  I just worry about deer but I think that you will be fine.  Mom, I have a confession, Isaac isn't kissing Oliver in the picture he is eating him for breakfast but it looks like they are kissing and they are at least touching each other.  Last night when I was feeding Oliver I was reading about toe walking and I decided just to take Issac in and get him checked out.  So I called and made an appointment.  One thing I read is that if you are a toe walker you are more likely to be left handed which was interesting to me.  The weather was really nice today and we spend a lot of time in the backyard and we went on a walk.  I hope that Mom and Karen had a good time in Park City, that sounds like a nice evening.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...