Friday, March 28, 2014

Yeah for weekends

I am glad it is the weekend.  We picked Robin up and went to Red Robin for dinner and then I used my 10 free cash at Carters and got Isaac some more shorts.  We ended up in a comic store. Dad is really loving those.  We wandered around and got a comic book for Dad and Robin.  It was a nice evening.  I am excited to come up to Logan.  We will drive over after the baptism.  It might be later in the evening.  It starts are 5.  I am hoping not too long.  Have a great weekend.  I am glad your eyes are good Karen.  That made my day. Good luck Robin with your photo shoot tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...