Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's a hot one

Robin, I like house also.  Me and Casey watched it a couple of years ago so I haven't seen the last couple seasons.  It is a good show.  I just finished watching the last season of Breaking Bad.  I like how it ended but it was a heartbreaking season.  It made me sad.  I am sad it is over also.  Karen, thanks for the picture.  That is cute.  I am excited for your fridge.  Mom made it to Isaac's house and we are excited.  We are checking out a preschool for Isaac and going to the PT.  It has been hot the last two days.  We all have been hot and sticky.  We were weeding the front yard today and we had to go in because we were getting too hot.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

Isaac is a star with start stickers on him


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...