Sunday, April 6, 2014

Quiet Day

We did have a fun weekend.  It was nice to go see a movie.  I do like the Larry H Miller theater better than the one on 33rd.  The seats are better.  Oliver was so cute.  He smiled at Karen.  It is my mission now to get him to smile at me.  Isaac was so cute at the store.  He has it all figured out.  He is a doll.  Robin I am glad your makeup is picking up.  That was nice you and Walter got to hang out.  You are so spoiled.  Have a wonder Monday.  I am going up to Logan on Friday to go to Cache Kids and see about Isaac's toe walking so it should be a short week for me.  I did get a nap today.  That felt so nice.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...