Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sewing

Sorry I didn't get back to your email Mom.  I got it after you had gone home from work.  Congratulations Karen on your new fridge.  Where did you get it?  What does it look like?  I am super excited for you.  We had a good day.  The weather was nice again.  This morning we just took it easy and cleaned the house.  Jennifer came over to sew and it went really well.  It felt so nice to sew, I had a good time.  We went grocery shopping when Casey got home and made stuff for his lunches.  Isaac played outside andd then we watched a movie.  I hope everyone has a good night.  I have been blogging on the kindle so I haven't put pictures on but I will put some on tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...