Thursday, April 17, 2014

One more day

Karen, I am so glad you have water.  That is cool.  I am excited for my ice water.  Today was good.  Me and Dad went and saw Alyssa's dance recital tonight.  It was her last time to dance on the dance team.  She is really a good dancer.  I have all the beds in the car.  We decided to take the car because we have car seats in the car and if Casey needs to take a car to go hiking we have carseats for the boys.  I think that is neat that Isaac won.  He was really good at it the other day when we were there.  The Easter Bunny will not have to bring him any candy now.  Oliver is growing up too fast.  He is looking so cute.  Robin thanks for making those for us.  Grandma Bodily said she would come up with you.  I will get details and let you know what is going on.  Not much else with us.  Have a great Friday and see you all soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...