Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What do you call a bunny with a large brain?

An egghead.

We had a busy day.  We had some errands to run this morning so we did all that.  I had Oliver in the front carrier and he did well in that.  He didn't sleep great last night so me walking him around put him right out.  Our last stop was Sam's so we ate lunch there.  I think we are going to do that more often.  It is super cheap and fun to do.  A friend from the ward was eating lunch there also so we sat together, it was fun.  Jenn came over to sew after lunch and that is always fun.  Isaac watch a show and Oliver fell asleep so I was able to get a lot done.  I finished quilting a baby quilt for Vickie and am half way done with Oliver's.  We were going to work in the yard tonight but it was too cold so we are just having a relaxing evening.  I like your foam Robin, that seems like a lot of work.  Good luck.  Karen good luck tomorrow with your fridge.  I hope that everything goes perfect.  Good luck shopping tomorrow everyone.  I can't think of anything that would be good to eat.  Maybe get stuff to make deviled eggs, that sounds good.  

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...