Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Why does the ocean roar?

It has crabs on it's bottom

Casey is going to go hiking with Nate on Saturday so he wont be able to go to the Easter egg hunt but the rest of us are still coming.  I love your fridge Karen, it is pretty big.  That is pretty exciting.  We had a good day.  We spent all afternoon in the backyard.  The weather was nice, the wind was blowing so it was a little cool.  Isaac took a nap and when Casey came home he took a nap with Oliver so I was able to do a little sewing.  I finished quilting Oliver's quilt so now I just need to bind both of them.  After dinner we went to the mall and walked around.  The winner of the food court wars was open, it is a cupcake store or desert store.  Well we are excited for this weekend.  After seeing the Easter bunny Saturday Isaac keeps saying "That Easter bunny is not coming to my house".  It makes me laugh. Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...