Monday, April 14, 2014

Windy

It was just windy here yesterday and a little bit cool today.  We needed jackets on our walk this afternoon.  Church went good yesterday.  Isaac didn't go to sharing tine again but really liked his class.  He didn't want to go home.  His teacher was acting something out at class and he said "I have no idea what you are doing".  They thought it was funny. Last night everyone went to bed and I had a half an hour before I needed to feed Oliver so I did some sewing and I ended up getting a whole hour to sew.  It felt really nice.  I have been worried about the baby blankets so I decided to just finished them up.  I have them pinned together and Vickie's is almost quilted. I am excited for you fridge Karen.  I hope that it is awesome.  Robin, I can't remember the last time you made us strawberry lemon bars.  I am jealous. :) I am glad that you got some laundry done Mom, that is always nice.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...