Monday, December 29, 2014

So Cold

It is really windy here also.  I worked today and I am with Karen it was hard getting back to work.  However I shouldn't complain because I only have to work one more day.  Rachel is coming down tomorrow night.  On Wednesday we are going to the Utah Natural History Museum and then Thursday we are sewing.  If any one wants to join for dinners or anything else just let us know.  The weather is suppose to be pretty good for the rest of the week.  Just really cold.  Me and dad went grocery shopping on the way home tonight.  It is nice to have food in the house again.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel.  I am glad you have internet Robin.  I just never realize how much I love that until it doesn't work.  Dad did get Walters virtual stuff up and working.  Let me know when you want to get together and get that to Walter.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...