Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday

I forgot to blog last night, sorry.  Yesterday was good.  Casey had to go fix Calleen's furnace last night after work so he was tired today.  He is a trooper.  We made it to church today but not the sacrament, it seemed like a lot to me this morning.  Church will be at 1 next week.  It will be easier to get their on time I think.  Oliver is feeling better, he still isn't a hundred percent but he is a lot better.  He is all over the place and into everything which is a good sign.  Isaac has his four year old check up tomorrow.  It will be good to see how much he grew.  We painted the last of the cookies tonight, thanks Mom.  He loves doing that.  I took a lot of pictures of Oliver today, he was just so cute.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...