Saturday, January 3, 2015

Now I see it

Karen, I really like your hair.  That will feel so nice.  Robin, I am sorry you showed up early.  I hope you shopped for an hour.  We had a good day.  We took Grandma Bodily to lunch and she wasn't doing all that great.  She got confused and was wobbly today.  She said she was really tired and didn't want to go shopping.  After we went and got me a new pair of glasses.  I am so excited.  I went to the eye doctor the first of December and I needed a stronger prescription.  YEAH.  We went to the vision works and if you bought one pair you got one free. I got me a back up pair.  If any one needs glasses you can split the cost and it would be really cheap.  I should have thought of that one.  We went to Walmart's also and got pillows and other supplies.  The pillowcases look so cute.  I love them.  Have a nice Sunday.  I hope you don't have to work too many hours Robin.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...