Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday

Karen, that is a long day.  Good job working, you will have a nice paycheck.  We had a really nice day today.  The kids slept really well last night and seem to be feeling better.  Isaac took a super long bath this morning and then we made his new legos which was fun.  It was so nice outside we played in the snow for a while.  Oliver's shoes worked really well.  Isaac's new primary teacher came over and introduced herself to Isaac.  I thought that was so sweet and really went the extra mile.  Everyone have a good weekend.  Oh Robin I know what I want to sew on your machine.  I have this Christmas tree that I need to applique and I want to use a fancy stitch on your machine when we have a sewing day.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...