Monday, December 29, 2014

Windy

Robin, I am glad that your internet is working, that sucks.  Today was good.  Isaac had a doctors appointment for his 4 year old check up.  He is doing really good and checked out.  He weights 40 lbs 80%, 41 1/4" 75%.  I asked about him being a picky eater and he said that most kids his age are.  It was so windy here today, it is driving me crazy.  I don't like it.  I was able to go to My Girl Firends quilt shop and use my gift card and Casey watched the kids.  I got some cream fat quarters for my sampler quilt background.  It was nice.  Well we are going to head down tomorrow to SLC around dinner time.  I am excited for New Years, it will be fun.  I finished a quilt last night.  It isn't my best one but it went fast.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...