Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fizzling Fireboxes

Oliver didn't nap yesterday and didn't sleep well last night so he was tired today.  He took a 3 hour nap this morning and a two hour nap in the afternoon.  I hope that helps him.  He didn't fever today but has a runny nose still.  My visiting teachers came this morning.  Then Casey and Isaac decorated the cake and I sewed, it was nice.  The cake turned out really nice.  Casey does a good job.  After lunch we played in the backyard.  I cleaned up all the raspberries and blackberries and Casey was able to work on his car for a while.  Oliver went to sleep again and me and Isaac watched Thomas and I slept though it, that was also nice.  Everyone drive safe tomorrow and we will have a fun party Saturday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...