Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday

Karen, the boys have a cold too.  I thought with the weather being warmer we would be over it but I guess not.  Oliver had a fever again this morning but it went away pretty fast.  I had to visiting teaching so I took the boys with me and they had fun.  They like to get out.  Then we came home in time for lunch and then Isaac went off to school.  Oliver was napping so I went and got some decorations for the party Saturday so that is all done.  I am getting excited.  We picked Isaac up and went to Micheal's and got a train mold for the cake so Casey didn't have to come up with it from scratch.  He is making it tonight and decorating it tomorrow.  Not much else is going on.  I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow.  I didn't take any pictures yesterday or today, epic fail.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...