Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mardi Gras

Robin, I like your towels.  Good job, I love your machine.  Today was pretty good.  Oliver woke up with a fever but we gave him some medicine and he seemed better.  Poor guy.  Isaac wanted to watch Thomas so we did and Oliver fell asleep so I put him down in his crib and I fell asleep also.  It was nice.  Our neighbor was catering a mardi gras lunch at a dermatologist so we went.  It was really good food.  One sauce had alligator in it, I liked it.  Then I sewed with Jenn which was fun.  The last three blocks I made were crappy but the three I made today looked good so that felt nice.  I was discouraged last week.  Casey made bread afterwards and then he had scouts.  I made the fajitas for dinner and they tasted really good.  Thanks Mom.  This week is going really fast.  I can't believe tomorrow is Wed.  Everyone sleep well.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...