Monday, February 16, 2015

Pictures

We had a fun day with Mom, thanks for coming up.  Oliver didn't sleep well and Mom helped and it was so nice, thanks Mom.  We did the photo shoot and Oliver wasn't too happy.  I think all 1 year old photo's are like that.  We got a couple good ones of Oliver and a lot of Isaac.  We had sushi for lunch and then we decided to do yard work in the afternoon.  So we went to Lowes and then Casey and Mom dug up all the plants in the front and put in rocks.  It looks so nice, I don't think the picture I attached does it justice.  Casey made hamburgers for dinner that tasted really good.  We were sad to see Mom leave.  The birthday party is next Saturday at 5:30.  We are going to have tacos.  It should be fun.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...