Thursday, February 19, 2015
Happy Chinese New Year
Robin, I am glad you had a nice day. Karen is coming down after work tomorrow and we are going to dinner and then going to Logan and spending the night. We are coming home Saturday after the party. Do you want to come with us? It was a good day. Nothing exciting and I like that one. I am excited for Oliver's birthday. I can't believe it has been a whole year. I hope he gets feeling better. Have a great Friday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment