Monday, April 6, 2015

For the last time

We went to the Doctor today and he is retiring.  He only has 10 days left we were one of his last patients.  No more doctor's in Ogden.  He gave us the name of someone in Salt Lake.  It seems kind of weird to have all our doctors close again.  Work was good, I have to make up 2 hours for today but I will get it done.  Kay and Julie want to go out for dinner at Gardner Village on Thursday.  I didn't know if you wanted to go Robin.  Karen wants to go see a movie on Friday night and then I think we are going to Logan on Saturday to see the swing set.  We got our taxes mailed so we are all done with that for another year  YEAH.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...