Monday, April 6, 2015

Low Tire

Casey worked overtime today, he is a trooper.  The kids were in pretty good moods today and we had a good time.  We just stayed at home this morning and then Isaac had school.  I noticed the back tire was really low again so we took it to Jacks and it had a screw in it.  They fixed it for free which was nice.  They have the best memories their, he said that Isaac looked like Casey and Casey wasn't even their.  A friend I used to work with wants me to help her make a tee shirt quilt for her son so she came over for a bit to talk about it.  It was good to see her.  We went to the black pearl for dinner and it tasted really good.  Then we dyed Easter eggs again just for fun.  I put a border on the star quilt and attached a picture.  It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.  I really like the colors.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...