Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hi

Casey didn't work today and it was nice to have him home.  We went to story time this morning and that was fun.  We haven't been in a month and it was nice to go.  Oliver loves walking around, he is pretty cute.  Jenn couldn't sew today so we are going to do that Thursday.  Isaac really wanted to make sugar cookies today so me and him made the dough this morning before Oliver woke up and then we made them after lunch.  They are so good.  I mentioned to Casey that I wanted to get my hair cut and he said today was a good day to do it so I got it cut.  It is shoulder length and I really like it.  Casey had scouts today and it was a eagle court of honor so he took Isaac with him.  Me and Oliver went grocery shopping when they were gone.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...