Saturday, April 11, 2015

Idk

Sorry I forgot to blog last night. Walter came over and I made steaks then I decided to make burp cloths so I spent all night making a pattern I liked. Walter is starting a to feel a bit better. It was funny though I was telling him a story and at the end I was being funny and I said. "Idk" and Walter asked what that ment. So I said" I don't know. " then he just rolled his eyes and said well if you don't know then why do you say it?? HA ha. I said it stands for "I don't know" it was a whole who's on first situation. Anyway. Today I meet up with walter and his family to move some furniture for his sister. Then we went to Johnny rockets and got some bacon fries. I had to works scheels tonight so nothing to exciting. Hope you had fun in logan.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...