Tuesday, October 13, 2015

All Set

Sorry I missed your email Mom.  I will email you first thing in the morning.  Casey took a class today and he has it the rest of this week.  He gets paid overtime for it which is nice but it is a long week for him.  We went the shopping this morning and got everything we need for Halloween so we are set.  This evening Isaac really wanted to make his costume so we did that and I think it will work out good.  I got a long sleeve white shirt to go under it so I think it will look nice.  They wanted spider man buckets for trick or treating so we got those also.  It was fun.  I sewed with Jenn and that was good.  It was harder with Casey gone but I still got some sewing done.  Afterwards we went to the park and they played for two hours.  Their was a boy from Isaac's school and Imogean so they had a fun time.  Thanks for everything guys and have a nice night.

Love
Rachel

Isaac made a cute craft


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...