Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sampler

I am glad that everyone had a good weekend and I am glad that you are feeling better Mom.  We had a good weekend.  Tiffany, Max and Randy floated the snake river yesterday so they were gone all day.  We ran errands in the morning, we got more chocolate milk and went grocery shopping.  At the store we got more glitter stickers and did that while Oliver was sleeping and then played outside.  After dinner Imogean wanted to play so Andrew and Casey with the kids went and fed the ducks, they had fun.  This morning Isaac threw up so we skipped stake conference and just rested at home.  It has been so hot outside, it is weird weather.  I have been working on putting together my sampler quilt at night.  I have 5 rows together and have 9 more to go.  It is going to be a big quilt.  It isn't perfect but I love how it is coming together.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...