Sunday, October 11, 2015

WOW

RAchel that quilt is amazing.  I love it all put together.  It is just beautiful.  You are going to love that one.  We had a nice time with Grandma.  Thanks Karen for taking us to lunch. I really liked the Martian show.  It is worth a watch when it comes out on DVD.  Grandma kept saying what a good day she had.  It was windy in Park City but it was nice to get some sun.  Robin, I hope that you and Walter had a good day also.  Tonight is the first time my head doesn't hurt.  That is a good sign.  I am hoping that stays.  Not much else to report.  I think it is suppose to be hot all week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...