Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday


Well we made it to Friday. My day was good. Although I did have to explain a bill of material to someone. It lists the total quantity of an item in an assembly in a BOM. So when it says there is 30 feet of wire and the exploded view shows 3 wires it does not mean that there are 3 thirty feet wires, but 3 ten foot wires. Exciting times I know, but some people say that I don't tell enough about my day so there you go. I am all set to go to Logan tomorrow. It will be fun. Have a great weekend everyone.

Here is how waking up went for me this morning
Image result for snarkecards


this one goes with Rachel's joke from yesterday
Image result for snarkecards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...