Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday

I didn't get a book either.  It must be coming our way.  That is weird.  I like Walter's new car and I am glad that it is working out well for him.  Thanks for looking for cute girl things for Ruth.  I am excited to see what you found.  I am so glad that you are feeling better Mom, that is so nice.  We had a pretty good day.  Isaac had school this morning and me and Oliver played and read books.  Casey had a long lunch so I picked up Isaac and we met him for lunch, it was fun.  Oliver took a really long nap today so we just hung around the house in the afternoon.  When Casey got home we shipped his ebay packages and went to lowes to get new sand for the sand table.  We saw a cat peeing in it so we cleaned it out and are going to keep the lid on it.  Oliver is not happy about having the lid on when he is done.  Isaac doesn't have school tomorrow so I think we might go on a hike or something fun.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel

Oliver was being silly on the stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...