Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday

Oliver had a fever through the night and didn't sleep well.  He didn't have a fever in the day time but he was so grouchy.  Casey took Isaac to school and ran the the store for a few things while I sat with Oliver.  I have been wanting a french dip sandwich so we got that for lunch.  Casey and Isaac played in the leafs for a while and then Casey had to leave.  Oliver didn't take a long nap and was grouchy when he got up.  We did crafts and puzzles and he calmed down and was good the rest of the night.   Over all it wasn't too bad of a day.  I am glad that you got everything fix Karen.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...