Sunday, November 22, 2015

Nice Day

We had a good day we went up and helped Karen with her circuit breaker, it was acting weird.  We replaced it and then went to Einstein bagels for lunch.  It tasted really good.  I found some tablecloths for Thanksgiving.  I am so worried about Oliver.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  He is just so little.  Isaac is such a good kid.  Yesterday at Panda he reaches over and pats Oliver on the head and rubs his hair.  It was so cute. If you need me to come up and help just let me know.  We did get a nap and that was nice.  I am excited for Thanksgiving and shopping also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...