Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thunder and Lighting

We continued on with the Thunder and Lighting races today and his thunder car won, it was pretty exciting.  We just stayed in our pajamas today and rested.  Oliver didn't feel well and had a fever in the afternoon, poor little guy.  Isaac was good to play while me and Oliver rested, he was really sweet.  Me and Isaac made that worm cake that you got Mom.  It was fun to make and Isaac liked the worms.  Robin thanks for making Ruth's name in vinyl.  I love it, you are so sweet.  We can make Walmart's black Friday sales.  JC Penny's starts at 3 and Shopko is at 4 so we can just go to Walmart next.  I am excited to shop.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...