Monday, November 23, 2015

Wish me luck

I am glad that Oliver's fever broke.  They get so sick when they are little like that.  I hope he gets feeling better soon.  We drove up and helped Karen.  It was fun to go visit her and we found another breaker that goes to the garage.  Hopefully we just missed resetting it yesterday and it is good to go.  Robin, I am so glad you got 100 back on your deposit.  That is really fun.  I go to the allergist tomorrow.  I am nervous about that.  I had a dream that I was allergic to high fructose sugar and I had to give up coke and M&M's.  Karen has a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon so we are hooking up for dinner and then going to Costco.  Robin do you want to hang with us?  Not much else going on.  Prayers are with you Rachel that the kids will get feeling better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...